Please use the top right hand menu to navigate the main topics, links to associated materials are given on those pages.
The materials are provided for you to use as Open Education Resources under a Creative Commons licence (details in the orange section at the bottom of the page).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the possibility of running an interactive MOOC style course for your staff or organisation.
Welcome to EmployID Academy’s OERs on the changing world of work.
Do you want to be prepared for the challenges of the changing labour market?
Do you want to better understand and apply skills related to emotional awareness, active listening, reflection, coaching skills, peer coaching and powerful questioning?
Do you want to explore tools for handling Labour Market Information (LMI) and the digital agenda?
The materials presented here give you the opportunity to:
- make sense of how the world of work is changing
- recognise the importance of the digital agenda
- understand coaching techniques
- recognise the importance of Labour Market Information (LMI) and Sectoral Knowledge
- reflect individually on what you have learned
- think about how careers and work identities will change in future (including your own!)
We hope that you enjoy the materials. If you wish to participate in discussions about the materials you can use your own personal blog and you can interact with us via Twitter using #EmployIDMOOC. Please use social media to give us your feedback on the materials and to share your thoughts with others.