Problem and situation
Vision and resources
Collecting further resources
Solution and next steps
Purpose of the phase:
The purpose of the phase is to define a goal and a order for the group of advisors where they should brainstorm on. The peer coaching facilitator asks the client questions to define the goal for this session. After defining a goal the clinet needs to give an order to the group of advisors. The advisors listen/read actively and get ready for their task in the following phase.
Process assistance (peer coaching facilitator):
- Support the client by introducing, e.g. SMART-rule: specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, time-bound.
- What would be the specific and measurable goals you could identify to achieve to advance/solve on the problem/issue/situation?
- If there were any other goals, what would they be?
- Now we looked at your strenghts and resources. What is your goal you want to achieve?
- Can you express your goal precisely? What is your goal for this session?
- What is your order for the advisors? On what should they brainstorm on for solutions?
Figure above is from the mock-up with peer coaching facilitator view.