Welcome to the Public Peer-Coaching Online Course
The EmployID Peer Coaching Online Course is now available on the EmployID Academy Social Learning Platform.
The aim of the course is to assist you in learning the EmployID peer coaching concept, the peer coaching core skills necessary to do peer coaching and how to start peer coaching yourself with your colleagues.
By the end of the three weeks you will have had your first trial peer coaching session with a special case we have created for you together with other learners of the course.
Week by week overview
Keen to get started?
- Please note that this online course is provided through an European Research project. The content here is provided under a Creative Commons Share Alike by Attribution license. Closed, private certified versions of the course are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a login, Introduce yourself in the forum under the topic “introduction” right away and let us know why you are taking this course. What is your motivation?
- Please tweet about taking part in this course by using the hashtag #peercoachingOC to make your participation public.
- Learn about how to handle this learning material in the EmployID Online Course Guidelines!
- Find out more about the EmployID Peer Coaching Online Course Team!
- Find out more about the EmployID Project