Questions raised for all to see…
- If you have any questions you can either post a comment in the comment section (below), or by clicking on the big plus (+) button along the text to link your question directly to the part you want to ask about.
- You can also post your questions, concerns or ideas directly in our integrated forum in the section that is reserved for this (“Questions & Ideas”).
Questions raised directly to the online course team…
- If you do not want to post your question within the learners group you can either contact the Croatian content responsible (see EmployID Peer Coaching Online Course Team Croatia).
- Or contact coaching[at]employid.eu in English to either reach our technical and content responsibles (see EmployID Peer Coaching Online Course Team Croatia).
- Possibility 1: post a comment in the comment section (below)
- Possibility 2: post a comment by clicking on the big plus (+) button along the text to link your comment directly to the part you want to ask about
- Possibility 3: post your comment as a start for discussion in the forum.
By clicking on the pictures you can enlarge them, to read properly.
There is a forum within the course that is meant to be used to fulfill the parts of the obiligatory tasks, discuss on topics within the course and to support each other in answering each others open questions.
Open Online-Badge (“digital certificate”)
There are several obligatory tasks that need to be done to receive the badge for taking this course. These obligatory tasks are highlighted by the word *Obligatory You will need to answer these tasks by writing in the comments section and by uploading work to the submission area below the task information.
There is more information about Open Badges here.
Material used in this course
The activities for this course are all asynchronous and can be done time- and location-independent as it fits to your time-schedule. A lot of the content is open content from the web. For further peer coaching online courses some own material is already produced and in production, but all in English.
We will start from the scratch, so that there is no need of prerequisites.
We (EmployID) are looking forward in supporting you creating you own peer coaching groups.
Use the links in the text by clicking on them and the menu in the box on the right for navigation.