Welcome to week two!
To get started, read through the asynchronous activities by clicking the links below. There will be a one hour webinar on Wednesday morning (9.30 UK, 10.30 CET) which will be recorded.
Please use the comments and twitter #videOOC to discuss what you are learning and please leave feedback about all aspects of the course. Remember this is a pilot course and we are all learning!
Week 2 Activities
One hour webinar „presenting a video“ click here to log in, check your email for a password
- Balancing pictures with verbal content
- Technical considerations
- Presenting techniques
- Share your story boards in Google Drive.
- Look at others‘ storyboards and say what is good about them.
- Use your story board and film your video clips
- Check out the example training videos, what’s good about them? What could be better?
- Add something to the google doc of handy hints
- Contribute to the collaborative reference library of diigo bookmarks
- Tweet or comment below about how you found the task of making your storyboard a reality.